Super Hi-Torque Range Belt - Black
NEW Apdated model of our popular Hi-Torque Range Belt. Introducing The CR Speed Super Hi Torque Range Belt
BELT - HI TORQ - BLK
NEW The Super Hi-Torque Range Features:
- CR Speed Interwoven Inner "Our New CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Range Belt Features a CR Speed branded Inner Belt, so you can be sure that you are getting an authentic CR Speed Belt."
- Embossed CR Speed Belt Clasp Logo"Our new Super Hi-Torque belt features a Embossed rubber CR Speed Logo on the belt clasp for visual enhancement."
- CR Speed Outer Belt Logo "The new CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Range Belt features a small CR Speed Logo on the outer belt."
- Profiled Inner Tip "Our new belts features a profiled tip on the Inner Belt to aid the threading of the Inner belt through shooting pants belt loops.
CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Range Belt Availability:
- Available "Standard" with all the new features & in various trim colors at no additional charge. Eg: Black Belt with Black, Red, Blue or Yellow trim.
- Sizes available 28" - 60"
- Proven Performance "Rigid & Durable"
- Supplied with both Inner & Outer Belt.
- Shooter Friendly velcro system.
- Outer Belt available with Black, Red or Blue edge.
Beware of cheap imitations! The CR Speed Super Hi-Torque range belts features have often been imitated but never matched in performance, durability & value.The CR Speed Super Hi-Torque range Belt provides a Firm & Stable base for all your equipment Including Holsters & Mag Pouches. Our belt is supplied with both inner & outer belt. We are also the innovators of the “Shooter friendly Velcro System” with the non-aggressive Velcro on the inner belt.
Competition Proven - Order yours Today!
" I use the CR Speed Hi Torque belt to secure my holster & pouches. The Hi Torque belt provides the best rigidity and keeps your gear in place all day long."
Four Time USPSA Production National Champion
Important Belt Size Ordering Information
Our belts are the specified waist size - length & have an additional 9" or 23cm overlap.
Example 1: if you have a 38" or 97cm waist you can order the 38" - 97cm size belt & will have 9" or 23cm overlap. The overall length of a Eg: 38" - 97" Belt is actually 46.5" - 118cm long. So sufficient overlap has already been included.
Example 2: If your waist size is slightly larger than Eg: 38" - 97cm. Or if you want or require additional overlap, you may want to order a size 40" - 102cm Belt "this has an actuall overall length of 49" -124cm.
The pre calulated overlap applies accross the range of belt sizes we manufacture.