The CR Secure2 Holster is the newest addition to the CR range of products, having been effectively implemented in various parts of both the security & sporting sectors.
The Holster is available for the Following Pistols,
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23
- Beretta 92 & Clones
- Beretta PX4 Storm
- CZ 75B
We would also like to highlight the following ADVANTAGES of the SECURE2 Auto Locking Duty Holster
- The CR Secure Holster is manufactured from a High-Grade glass filled nylon and not Kydex, as Kydex is susceptible to a temperate climate and may warp with excessive heat.
- The Holster also features an auto-locking mechanism (Patented) which effectively retains the firearm in the holster for any situation which can only disengaged by using the thumb.
- Due to the modular nature of the holster it can be mounted on a variety of platforms such as a Leg Platform, Molle System or OWB Carry option.
- The SECURE has the strongest locking system and when correctly adjusted can withstand a 100 Kg pulling force
- The Thumb Released Lever design ensures that the trigger cannot be pulled accidentally during the unlocking process.
- The holster is fully Guaranteed against breakage, and it's not uncommon to find holsters in service 10 years old and more.
- All components are made of rust resisting material, Stainless Steel, Brass and Engineering Grade Plastic.
- Previsously this holster has been used by multiple World Champion Eric Grauffel to win the Production Nationals Championships in the USA